When we talk about henna, the image that comes to mind is that of dark red-black colored designs on the palm. Traditionally, henna or mehndi gives a profuse red bloom to the hand. But change is in the air with white henna now rocking the fashion world. So, if you want to stand apart in a crowd and be a trendsetter, try white henna designs for your big day! White henna looks really beautiful and you can get it inked on any part of your body.
If you want to get white henna done on your hands, then these designs are just perfect. These designs have beautiful patterns and swirls within, which are decorated with red glitters. which makes them very appealing. Just look at that beautiful necklace pattern, which makes the neck look amazing. You can wear great traditional dresses along with these.These unique white henna designs also go with heavy eye make-up. If you are the sort of beauty who loves to decorate herself, then you are definitely going to find this great. The white henna design becomes beautifull by using a blue liner, misty-blue and pink eye-shadow to give a fairy like effects and much more fun you can have with white henna designs.
White henna is not actually henna, as it does not contain the natural dye found in traditional henna paste. Instead, it is a temporary body art created using a cosmetic product similar to body paint, which can be white or tinted with other colors.
To create a white henna design, you will need:
- White henna paste or body paint
- A small brush or applicator
- Stencils (optional)
Here are the steps to create a white henna design:
- Clean the area of skin where you want to apply the design.
- If using stencils, place them on the skin and secure them with tape.
- Using the brush or applicator, carefully apply the white henna paste or body paint over the stencil or freehand onto the skin.
- Wait for the paste to dry completely. This may take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour depending on the thickness of the design.
- Once the paste is dry, gently peel off the stencil (if using).
- Avoid touching the design until it has fully set, which can take several hours.
- Once the design is set, you can gently wash it off with soap and water.
Note : that white henna designs are not as long-lasting as traditional henna designs, and may only last a few days.
Fabulous Eid Mehndi Designs